RGN Unit Manager x2 – Wolverhampton – £27-36K - Wolverhampton
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an RGN Unit Manager to join the team at a nursing home in Wolverhampton. Our client offers high-quality nursing and residential care for people living with a learning or physical disability, some of whom may be elderly. Do not hesitate to get in touch if you are an experienced nurse looking to further their career in the healthcare sector.
As RGN Unit Manager, you will be in charge of the nursing unit and clinical staff. The successful candidate will be clinically sound and a confident leader, dedicated to governing and maintaining the Unit.
As RGN Unit Manager, your duties will include:
• Taking responsibility for the general well-being of the residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Supervising clinical staff
• Carry responsibility for the staff team as a senior member of staff, as well as working to help develop their skills and professional development
• Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation