Salary: £33,000 - £39,000 + benefits + excellent career progression
Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior on behalf of a Mid-Tier Accountancy Practice. Due to this firms excellent reputation in the industry, they have secured a number of new clients across their 5 offices.
- Supervise a team across multiple audit assignments.
- Delegate and review the work of your team.
- Provide your team with support and ad hoc training.
- Plan and implement the audit engagement within the set time and financial budgets.
- Act as point of client for your clients.
- Your portfolio will be from a variety of industries, across both private and public sector.
- You will provide clients with access to other department within the business.
- Although you will be based in the Manchester office, you will have the opportunity to work out of another office in the UK should you desire.
This firm believe in finding the right balance between work and life, as such they have implemented schemes for their staff to achieve this.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or soon to be).
- 3 years’ experience with at least 12 months acting as in-charge.
- Desire to coach and support less experienced colleagues.
- The right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.