You would be joining a small team delivering work in sprints. Successful candidates should have a desire to work in a collaborative team environment, be happy to pair on their work and engage in team sessions. They are passionate about code quality and ensure their solutions are well tested.
You will be working on greenfield projects replacing some of the legacy betting technologies and systems with a high-frequency, reliable micro service based back end and web based front-end technology stack.
- Collaborate with the Software Development teams on the design, development, and delivery of new features on the RESTful API and related services
- Collaborate with Developers on key greenfield React projects such as live in-running betting screens written in REACT
- Engage in the entire product development cycle to understand business objectives and create intuitive highly responsive screens for our business users
- Contribute, design and define acceptance tests
- Participate in team knowledge management and make recommendations for continuous improvement
Essential Skills and Experience
- Web Technologies (Restful Api’s, WebSockets)
- Experience of high frequency and highly responsive systems
- High availability technologies and concepts
- Deployment automation and build environments (Bamboo, Jenkins, Octopus, Docker)
- Distributed Systems
- Event driven architectures
- Embrace an agile approach e.g. XP techniques, and CI & CD
- You believe in teams having control and responsibility for their own applications
Beneficial Skills and ExperienceExperience of working with event streams and event sourcing (EventStore, Kafka, NoSQL)
Server Side OO / FP Languages, preferably C# and F#
This is a unique opportunity for a very talented computer scientist. If you are interested in discussing further, please send through an up to date CV detailing availability and salary expectations.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/76683488