1st / 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
Job Title: 1st / 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
1st / 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer needed with good troubleshooting and break fix skills. Must be able to use Exchange to create user IDs including email addresses, security groups and distribution groups.
- Windows platforms
- Active Directory / MS Exchange
- PC component maintenance
- Printer maintenance
- A good understanding of customer service, to promote professional conduct and company values internally and externally.
- Analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Good organisational skills
- To fulfil standard requests using documented processes and procedures.
- To manage incidents, requests and problems in line with current skills and abilities.
- Proactively keep colleagues informed throughout all stages of all processes by phone, email and any other computer communication channel deemed necessary.
- To maintain accurate records relating to incidents, requests, and any other aspect of IT service management
- To achieve agreed service outcomes and their personal appraisal targets.
- To work on the shift and/or rota as determined by their manager in a consistent manner.
A fantastic opportunity for a 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a great company with excellent opportunities to learn new skills and gain career progression.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/958939589