Site Support Technician
BEUMER Group is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistic systems for global markets. Our employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to our customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. We fully support these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
Discover your opportunities and start working for us as SITE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Explore new paths with us
- Providing maintenance, repair and installation tasks for BEUMER Group supplied equipment
- Performing diversified electrical and mechanical tasks including analytical troubleshooting, both in a planned and reactive environment
- Supporting existing site based BEUMER Group CS colleagues, monitoring of operational sorter performances and implementing of reactive measures at customer request
- Performing systems analysis on various systems including S7 PLC, Profibus, ASi-Bus network
Find new ways to use your talents
- Good communication and time keeping skills
- Electrical Apprentice/HNC
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to understand the deliverables of a given task and execute efficiently as an individual or as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain control of the situation in a dedicated and proactive manner under high pressure breakdown situations.
- Knowledge of conveyors, sorters, baggage/airport, automation
Would you like to play a committed part in our successful family business?
Then please apply online. We look forward to welcoming you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959211156