GPU Graphics Software Engineer
Do you have strong C / C++ programming skills, a good academic background and a keen interest in working on the development of the latest graphics technology? This exciting role offers you the chance to work with cutting-edge systems, bringing you into contact with future generations of GPU / 3D hardware targeted at mobile devices.
To be part of the team you’ll have the following:
- A good Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- An understanding of multi-threaded and/or parallel computation.
- Experience of compute API’s such as OpenCL or Cuda.
- Familiarity with embedded real-time operating systems.
- Some Assembly language programming experience.
- Knowledge or interest in Vision / Image Processing algorithms.
This renowned technology company seeks a creative Software Engineer who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and problem solve as well as having a personal interest in the latest technological developments within the world of electronic products.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75926428