Junior Credit Controller Apprentice
We are looking for ambitious and hard working young people who wish to start their career in the business world.
Fortune 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, and the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of revenue) In the UK they advise on more commercial property than any other adviser. They are a company who believe in development and progressing their staff and for a young person coming into the business at entry level, it is an amazing opportunity.
We are looking for ambitious and hardworking young people who wish to start their career in the business world.
- Effective management and administration of the Direct Debit process through liaising with occupiers, and internal customers
- Support the end to end insurance process
- Effective team mailbox management and distribution of tasks throughout the team, as necessary
- Provision of any copy information required by occupiers, Clients and internal customers
- Administration of the Direct Charges process
- Support the year end process through obtaining the balancing service charge and budgeting information, and distributing the team
- Support the quarterly mailing processes across the Client base
- Responsible for liaising with other managing agents regarding information required for the transition in / out of properties
- Document and minute all team meetings, with distribution to the team
- Support the administration of the debtor refund process
- Provide support to the various Client and internal reporting requirements
- Copy Invoices / Tax Receipts
- Form completion
- Basic accounting processes - e.g. Zero Allocations
- Managing correspondence
- Cash Allocations
- Mailbox management
- Credit Balances - Chase for bank details
- Chasing small balances
- Maintaining/Chasing Sold Properties
- Holiday/Sickness cover
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to achieve targets and strive for continual improvement
Career progression, further development and higher salary.
- Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 17.00, although flexibility with hours may be required on occasion.
- The start date for this role will be September 1st and 2nd stage interviews will take place during August.
- Up to £16,000 depending on Experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/958693418