Senior PHP Developer
Antelope Recruitment are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join one of the UK’s fastest growing independently owned insurance intermediaries.Senior PHP DeveloperStoke-On-Trent
Due to continued growth and development our client is now looking to recruit a Senior PHP Programmer to join the expanding I.T department. The ideal candidate will have a vast amount of industry knowledge and display a wide cross section of skill sets including but not limited to the below:
- PHP, version 5+, focus on OOP (Object Orientated Programming)
- CURL for external API integration
- MVC (Model View Controller) frameworks
- Experience with My SQL queries
- JQuery + JQueryUI
- Twitter’s Bootstrap v2/3 JS modules
- Twitter’s Bootstrap v2/3
- CSS, similar to JS requirement
- Linux command line/administration
- XML, creating, extracting data and manipulation
Working within this fast paced and pressurised team, the ideal candidate will be goal orientated and will understand the importance of meeting deadlines and have the ability to work alone whilst complimenting a highly skilled team.
BenefitsSalary between £30,000-£40,00028 days holiday Free parking on siteFree gym on site Discounts and benefits package through Wider Wallet Auto enrolment with NOW pensions Quarterly incentiveLoyalty bonusTo be considered for this exciting role Apply Now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75991649