Apprentice Direct Customer Service Adviser Opportunity
We are looking for an ambitious and talented individual who shows the potential to develop into a high-performing, business professional. During the 3 year programme, in addition to academic and professional studies, you will gain exposure to our business, allowing you to develop your technical expertise as well as professional skills.
When you join Aviva Insurance, you will receive a tailored induction and will be assigned a business mentor to provide support throughout the scheme. While on the programme, in addition to gaining on the job insurance experience, you will complete the insurance industry professional qualifications APA and CIP as well as a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Insurance Practice (Apprenticeship) which is Level 8 on the NFQ awarded by IT Sligo.
We will work with you to enable you to reach your development goals and aspirations for your career at Aviva. In return, we expect you to bring the commitment and drive to add significant value to the company.About the role:
For this role we require a highly motivated individual to in assist providing the best customer service for the individual customers, understanding and meeting their needs and delivering the best outcome to the customer.
You will be responsible for dealing with inbound calls, making follow up calls to customers and communicating with internal departments. You will also build a rapport with each customer by understanding their needs through conversation questioning skilling, taking ownership of their cases and resolving each situation to the customer’s satisfaction.
We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude, we rate the right attitude and aptitude, and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.About you:
The successful candidate should be interested in working in a customer service environment. You should also have:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards change
- Positive attitude and strong desire to meet customers’ needs
You should think about:
- Can I commit to a three year contract of apprenticeship?
- Do I have the self-motivation to study at a BA (Hons) level and work at the same time?
- Can I be diligent and committed to all aspects of work, training and education?
- Do I have the ability to communicate effectively both with customers and in a team?
- Can I take ownership and accountability for my own actions and responsibilities?
- FETAC Level 5 qualification holders
- Under 23 – Leaving certificate, minimum of 140 points to include Maths and English/Irish with specific requirements on grades/levels*
- Existing staff who are interested in applying should discuss with their line Manager
- Competitive salary
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent pension scheme
- Active Sports & Social Club and Community Volunteering Programmes
- Generous holiday allowance
- Discounted insurance products
- Emphasis on an inclusive and diverse environment