CRITICAL CARE NURSES - East Grinstead
Position: Critical Care Nurse (RGN)
Location: Queen Victoria NHS Hospital, East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: Between £19.00 to £35.00 p/h depending
The role of the Agency Registered General Nurse (RGN) is to work alongside other registered nurses and care assistants within the establishments that we supply to. Proving support and quality care to all service users at all times. Reporting to the Nurse-in-Charge and following the protocol of the establishment that you are sent to work in, whilst ensuring you remain aware of the Agency’s policies, procedures and expectations of you as a representative.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
To show by personal example the highest standard of patient care and participate in active bedside nursing care including the full use of appropriate nursing equipment.
To be aware of and meet the needs of the patients as specified in the care plans and as directed by the Nurse-in-Charge of the shift.
To liaise effectively with other professionals and significant others involved in the patients care, ensuring an integrated pattern of service delivery.
To check and administer drugs with another trained nurse, reporting any discrepancies to the Nurse-in-Charge and/or Matron.
To observe and report to the Nurse-in-Charge any changes in the patient’s condition and for this information to be entered in the patients records.
To assist in the review of patients Care Plans and to make suggestions about aspects of the patients care planning.
To seek assistance and guidance from senior staff when necessary.
To receive supervision in order to enhance and consolidate personal and clinical skills.
To conduct a professional manner between yourself and patients, i.e. no exchanging of telephone numbers, no outside contact, this could lead to a dismissal from the agency.
You are responsible for your own actions when carrying out your duties and the safety of the service user is paramount.
● Necessary Skills / Qualifications:
● Hold an up to date NMC Registration
● Be competent across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
● Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as an RGN
● Have a passion for supporting the needs of vulnerable people.
● Have effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
● You may have experience in the following: Nursing, Student Nurse, Head of Nursing, Mental Health Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Healthcare Assistant.
● At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability.
· FREE DBS (terms and conditions apply)
· FREE TRAINING (terms and conditions apply)
· Competitive Pay Rates
· Continuous work within the NHS, Nursing Homes and Private Hospitals
· Jobs available in vast locations
· Tell a friend and earn £150 CASH referral free (terms and conditions apply)
· A variety of competitive payroll solutions available
· 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year.
Acerta24 is currently recruiting Registered General Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses all over London and the Home Counties to work in the NHS, Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes both on short and long term contracts either under an Umbrella or your own Private Limited Company.
We have a number of agency opportunities to suit individuals looking to supplement their current income. The hours are flexible and the rates are competitive.
We are one of the leading nursing agencies in providing qualified quality staff nationally.
If you are interested in applying for this position please call us o 0345 548 7700 or email email@example.com