REGISTERED NURSE BAND 5 - BASILDON AND THURROCK - Basildon
Nursing 2000 are a Tier 1 supplier to NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals throughout the UK. We are looking for competent and experienced Band 5 nurses to join our locum nursing team for a variety of roles, including; Medical and Surgical Ward, ITU, A&E, Oncology, Paediatrics, Endoscopy and Community Nursing.
We have emerged as the leading specialised healthcare recruitment agency of choice for healthcare professionals looking for short or long-term placements.
Registered General Nurse Benefits:
• Regular ongoing shifts including long days, early and late shifts. Nights and weekends
• Flexible working pattern to suit you
• Competitive pay rates
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
• Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
• Referral scheme – earn £150 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
Registered General Nurse Duties and Responsibilities:
Nursing 2000 is a specialist medical recruitment agency that believes nursing is not only a science, but an art in delivering only the best quality service to all our clients.
• Provide high quality care to patients
• Respond to clinical emergencies
• Accuracy when recording and monitoring vital signs and when to escalate in the event of clinical deterioration
• A key team player who liaises with team members at all levels to promote teamwork and achieve unit objectives.
• Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
Registered General Nurse Requirements:
• 12 months current clinical experience in NHS Hospitals
• Proficient with all aspects of general care
• Ability to adapt to different hospital environments
• Work independently and within a multi- disciplinary team
• Reliable and self-motivated
• Able to deal with conflict
• Excellent communication skills
Please use the apply button or call our recruitment team on 0208 696 5050 option 4 to start your application today!
• As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
• In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
Job Advert Keyword:
RGN, RN, Staff Nurse, Band 5, General Nurse, Bank nurse, agency nurse, hospital nurse, ward nurse