Senior Network Service Engineer
Networking Architect - 350-400pd Right now, a contract opportunity has become available in Manchester. Looking for a Networking Architect. You will work hand in hand with Technical teams to design and implement solutions which are created through the sales process. As well as having the ability to transpose detailed designs and customer objectives into actual implementations and deployment. Knowledge and Key Skills
- Expert level of knowledge on the core technologies (Cisco/Load balancing/Routing & Switching/Voice). Preferably within a managed hosting or enterprise outsource environment.
- Accreditation in at least one of the following common or extensive industry experience at a senior level: Advanced Routing and Switching, firewalls, load balancer and other multi vendor network technologies.
- The ability to transpose this knowledge to a very high level of proposal or design documentation.
- Good communication with clients/operational managers - listening and providing answers
- Strong problem solving skills
Please contact me immeadiately should this opportunity be of interest.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com