AML Business Analyst/Data Analyst
A top tier investment banking client has an opening for an Anti Money Laundering Business Analyst.
This role will sit within the Compliance IT team, providing business analysis for an AML project for the Wealth business area.
Tasks include requirements gathering, functional specification, data analysis, test planning and execution, reporting, and the preparation and co-ordination of system rollouts.
Successful candidates will need the following
- Previous AML experience is mandatory (Transaction Monitoring or Market Surveillance preferred)
- Extensive data analysis / manipulation / transformation and mapping experience
- Requirements gathering, analysis and functional design (Prince 2 preferred)
- End-to-end lifecycle experience of systems development & implementation
- Testing/Quality Assurance experience (Quality Centre preferred)
- Actimize experience highly regarded
- Must be able to write SQL queries
- Workflow/Process flow analysis & design
If you feel this role would be a good suit. please send your cv ASAP or call Ilan on 0207 469 50 50
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com