Sales Manager - Regional - Home Working
Regional Sales Manager / Field Sales Manager - Southern England (Home Working)
A Regional Sales Manager / Field Sales Manager is needed to join an industry leader in scientific and business software. Working from home you will cover the southern region (up to Birmingham), meeting existing and new clients (Labs, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Food etc.), building rapport and earning uncapped commission.
With over 30 years' experience, offices in the UK and US and distributors around the world this innovative software provider delivers outstanding future proof database management applications that include Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and Quality Management Systems. Due to continued success they are now seeking a talented Regional Sales Manager / Field Sales Manager to drive sales across the Southern Region.
Joining as a Regional Sales Manager / Field Sales Manager you will be responsible for the development and growth of customers in across the Southern region. Whether you are attending client meetings; following up on existing opportunities; maximising client accounts; attending exhibitions and conferences; contributing to marketing and product development; demonstrating software or proactively targeting & gaining new accounts, you will be key to ensuring maximum sales of their high quality software solutions.
To qualify. You should be a Regional Sales Manager / Field Sales Manager / Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Regional Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Regional Sales / Field Sales role within a scientific / medical / healthcare / software solutions environment;
- Outstanding presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Ability self-manage your own diary and journey plans;
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills;
- An outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style that enables you to build rapport;
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment whilst quickly adapting to changing market conditions;
- Flexibility to travel and a full UK driving licence (occasional overnight stays may be required.)
Experience within a Lab or experience selling LIMS would be a bonus.
Working in a fast-paced, buzzing environment, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done - thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team. In return expect uncapped commission, generous car allowance, private healthcare plus much more.