HR Manager- Professional services
Accountancy & audit firm are looking for an experienced HR Manager with a background in professional services. This role is based in London and is paying £65,000 per annum.
They are looking for a strong HR Generalist with a sound level of experience in Employee relations, compensation and benefits, reward, professional development, performance management and recruitment.
- Managing a team of 6 reports and working closely with the Senior Partners.
- Overseeing all Employee Relations issues.
- Ensure Performance management schemes are in place.
- Overseeing learning and development and Identifying areas for further training and implementing where applicable.
- Managing talent and succession planning
- Overseeing the salary review process
- Advising on company benefits
- Implementing HR policies in line with employment law
- Dealing with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues
- Managing priorities between casework and projects
- Managing HR budgets
- Overseeing maternity leave administration and flexible working requests
- Working with the HR system (HR Pro)
- Preparing the annual HR strategy
- Preparing management information
- Overseeing staff planning to ensure adequate staffing levels and the development of staff
- Managing HR events such as recruitment fairs, inductions, social events and the annual 'Action Day'
- Proven HR management experience in a Professional Services org or Accountancy
- CIPD qualified
- 2.1 Degree in any discipline
- Fully conversant and up-to-date with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice
- Experience of recruiting at a senior level
- Experience of managing TUPE, redundancy and other similar HR projects
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com