Junior Product Creative - Toys & Games
Junior Product Creative / Entry Level Product Designer -Toys & Games
A talented Junior Product Creative / Entry Level Product Designer is needed to join the UK's largest independent toys and games group. This is a rare opportunity for a talented product design / creative graduate to see their ideas for toys and games brought to life and played with by children around the world.
With offices in France, Germany and Hong Kong and an enviable portfolio that includes Disney, Nickelodeon, Crayola, Warner Brothers and a diverse range of in-house brands, this fast moving, entrepreneurial business truly works with the hottest brands in toys and games. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Junior Product Creative / Entry Level Product Designer with oodles of energy and a love of toys to join their innovative team.
This exciting entry level position will see the Junior Product Creative / Entry Level Product Designer get stuck in with the day-to-day duties of the Innovation Hub and R&D department. Whether you are thinking of unique toy and play experiences covering product, content and launch concepts for current and future brands; conceptualising and communicating ideas (mass idea generation doodles, vision boards, sketching, concept decks etc.); supporting the brand teams; creating mock-ups to prove concepts and articulate the play experience or assisting with the day-to-day department admin it will be your obsession with innovation and quick thinking that ensures this leading company remains top of its game.
To qualify. You should be a Junior Product Designer / Entry Level Product Creative / Design Graduate / Product Design Graduate / Junior Industrial Designer / Product Creative or similar with a CV / portfolio that demonstrates:
- Top class conceptualisation skills;
- You are well versed in digital creative tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You are an agile fast thinker;
- A related degree such as Product Design / Graphic Design / Engineering etc. with some related work experience;
- You are filled to the brim with hobbies and interests.
Experience with 3D Modelling and After Effects would be a bonus.
In return, Junior Product Creative / Entry Level Product Designer can expect an energetic team, passionate about the products they make, a rewarding supportive environment to kick start your career and excellent benefits such as attendance to exciting industry events and inspiration adventures, 25 days holiday and summer working hours .
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Guildford
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Guildford
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Guildford
- Retail Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Guildford