Our client, a leading high street retailer, is currently seeking an accomplished HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be based in Central London at a starting salary of circa £32,000.
The role holder will be responsible for the day to day advise and guidance of all employees and will work closely with HR Assistant and HR Manager to provide generalist advise to stakeholders at all levels.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Advising on all ER related matters
- Supporting the HR manager on a number of projects
- Supporting the recruitment process at all levels
- Liasing with external Payroll provider and supporting the annual salary review process
- Advise and support employee development and performance plans
This role will require an accomplished HR generalist with experience including:
- Experience advising on various Employee Relations issues
- Good working knowledge of UK employment law
- Ideally CIPD/degree qualified
- Experience developing/implementing HR policies and procedures
- Able to multi-task and have strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal English)
- The ability to work autonomously but also as part of a time
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing brand within a fast-paced and varied HR environment. If you can meet the skills required then send your CV for immediate consideration and further details.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com