Management Accountant - Study support available - Our client is a growing private equity backed niche Travel business, both a tour operator and a travel agency that has an excellent opportunity for a part qualified Management Accountant to join its expanding finance team. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Production of month end management, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting.
- Management of accruals, prepayments, depreciation and petty cash monthly journals.
- Reconciliation of monthly key ledger balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
- Assistance with weekly MI preparation.
- Production of VAT returns
- Management of ledger journals into Sage.
- Daily bank reconciliations including multi-currency accounts.
- Assist the Finance Director in ad-hoc projects and analysis.
- Helping the Accounts Assistant with transactional processing.
The position will suit a capable part qualified studying Accountant with management reporting exposure seeking a step up and the chance to learn from dynamic FD. Strong systems skills are important and a travel background would be useful though by no means essential. This is an excellent opportunity offering study support and genuine career progression in an extremely friendly working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77701525