GRA FCC Data Analyst
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a GRA FCC Data Analyst, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered
The role holder will support the development and maintenance of models and methodologies for Financial Crime risk measurement. They will develop an efficient, sustainable process to provide data required for risk model development and on-going validation. The role holder will also develop a centralized process to improve operational efficiency and reduce the risk of data duplication or inconsistent processing by analysts. They will work with project leaders in the review and improvement of the existing suite of models and methodologies and they will participate in projects aimed at aligning methodologies, governance and policies around the Group.
The role holder’s primary responsibility is to support the design and development, maintenance, implementation and validation of Financial Crime Risk Models used for AML and Sanctions Risk Management. They will also support the development of the risk and control framework, contributing to the definition and maintenance of appropriate governance, policies, methods, standards and processes around the development of the EWRA and other Financial Crime risk models. The role holder will provide support in relation to interactions and dealings with the bank’s internal control functions and external regulatory bodies in relation to risk models.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- University degree in computer science, financial crime or related fields
- Proven and progressive experience in financial services data analysis and/or application development; AML Compliance specific experience preferred
- 4/5 years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Good knowledge of Financial Crime and AML/Sanctions regulations and guidance
- Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators
- Experience across a range of analytical tools (SQL, SAS, VBA, Qlikview, Hadoop, Beeline, Hive, Excel (VBA, Pivot Tables))
- General understanding of market place AML issues and AML suspicious activity transaction monitoring systems, data mining/analytical tools, and KYC automated solutions is helpful
- Strong ability to quickly grasp and understand business unit specific AML risks, develop comprehensive user requirements, and provide recommendations for appropriate automated solutions to mitigate those risks
Closing dates for applications: 22nd December 2017
Apply for GRA FCC Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly