7 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst with excellent client facing skills to support the delivery of high quality services across Europe. This is a rare opportunity to progress your career within a leading consultancy that specialises in the automotive market.
With clients that include Bentley, Audi, Peugeot, and Honda (amongst many others) this leading company is known for delivering results and increasing sales for a host of well-known car companies. Trading since 1977 and employing 850 people throughout 19 global offices their focus is to support the sales and marketing functions of the automotive industry through scientific methodologies.
Joining as the Data Analyst you will utilise your technical skills to execute high quality data-related projects and assignments. Whether you are working with your manager to plan, organise, develop and deliver client reports; designing and managing client databases; ensuring accurate and high quality data; responding to clients in a timely manner or suggesting / implementing improvements it will be your excellent analytical skills that ensures the delivery of high quality services to clients.
To qualify... You should be an experienced Data Analyst / Data Consultant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Some experience in a related data / analyst role;
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts, which require gathering and manipulating data manually;
- Knowledge of MS Excel for charting and graphing of data, writing formulas, utilising functions, and filtering, sorting and formatting of data;
- intermediate knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and access;
- You have a degree in a technical subject (Maths, Engineering, Applied Science, Statistics or similar) - Non-technical degrees will be considered for candidates who possess appropriate level of analytical and technical knowledge required for the role;
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal;
- You are able to take the initiative and have a results orientated mentality;
- The ability to work with others as part of a team.
Applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK.
In return, the Data Analyst will be joining a friendly team who are passionate about the services they offer. Expect a top working environment based 5 minutes' walk from Reading train station where you will benefit from health & pension scheme, life assurance, season loan or gym membership, pizza lunches, casual dress wear and the responsibility to manage your own time.