Project Coordinator - Tech / Logistics
Project Coordinator (Hospitality Tech)
A proactive Project Coordinator is needed to join the market leader within the hospitality tech sector. Working from their Head Office in Edgware, expect to play a critical role in the efficient scheduling / coordination and delivery of innovative Kitchen Management and Restaurant Capacity solutions.
With the premium Kitchen Management Systems and Capacity Management solutions, this leading supplier delivers innovative results to over 2500 customers, incorporating a range of operations within Restaurants, Hotels and Stadiums across the UK and Europe. Due to continued success over the last decade they are now seeking a Project Coordinator / Logistics Planner to join their dedicated team.
Joining as the Project Coordinator / Logistics Planner you will support the Project Managers throughout the sales order process. Whether you are arranging site surveys, installations and service call outs; specifying equipment; creating and updating project documents; dealing with equipment returns; liaising with clients, colleagues and sub-contractors or working to health and safety standards it will be your excellent organisational skills that ensures projects get delivered on time and to budget.
To qualify. You should be a Project Coordinator / Logistics Planner / Operations Coordinator / Resource Scheduler / Service Coordinator / Supply Planner / Service Delivery Coordinator / Operations Assistant / Resource Planner / Scheduling Coordinator / Project Planner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Project Coordination / Project Administration / Resource Scheduling / Logistics role;
- Experience in delivering installations in line with Health and Safety regulations ideally within the hospitality sector;
- An understanding of technical software and hardware solutions with an aptitude to learn and understand radio paging products;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity;
- A good geographic knowledge.
A Prince 2 or equivalent qualification would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Coordinator / Logistics Planner who is looking for variety, responsibility and the opportunity to expand their skills with an industry leader.