A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Associate, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will cover Public Sector clients in Europe and originate DCM business across currencies, markets and formats. They will provide pro-active support in deepening client relationships and improving income generation through focused business development activities and will drive utilization of facilities to assist the team in meeting sales targets. The role holder will be responsible for preparing credit papers – annual reviews, requests for increase and complete review and submission of credit risk returns including limit excess/exception, security/documentation outstanding, monthly credit control reports etc.
They will also ensure prompt and appropriate response to customer enquiries and internal reporting requirements, and support senior management in identifying strategies to maintain / enhance overall relationship return and ensure early identification of potential credit issues. They will support the achievement against targets for revenue generation, product alignment, customer satisfaction and cost containment.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Understanding of risk management and credit mitigants
- Strong business development and analytical skills
- Strong financial analysis capability
- Ability to undertake in depth review of industry, competitors, client and products and provide a high quality analysis of Credit risk
- Knowledge of the reporting approaches to Risk Management Information
- Knowledge of regulatory framework and Basel III accord Ability to develop good working partnerships with credit and product areas
- Knowledge of the full spectrum of Global Banking & Markets products and services
- Ability to research and develop themes for business meetings
Closing dates for application: 21st December 2017