4 days left
- Full Time
Events Coordinator - Private Members' Club
An Events Coordinator is needed to join a private members' club based in London. In this role expect to help plan, organise and execute a variety of private member events, that range from bridge and chess, to speed dating and pool parties, right through to the annual Guy Fawkes event (up to 5000 attendees).
Established in 1869 and set in 42 acres of magnificent grounds, the Club is a green oasis of tradition and international renown. Recognised throughout the world as one of Britain's greatest private members' clubs, it retains its quintessentially English traditions and heritage, while providing modern facilities and services for its members.
Working closely with the House Events Team the Events Coordinator will provide key support in the organisation of the social programme throughout the year. Whether you are completing event administration; producing and sending pre and post event emails; confirming and tracking the event budget; managing small events; monitoring sales and online tickets; liaising with relevant parties for catering and set up; dealing with general correspondence or managing the room booking system, it will be your meticulous attention detail that ensures the delivery of outstanding events.
To qualify... You should be an Events Coordinator / Events Administrator / Junior Events Planner / Administrator or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are a highly organised administrator with outstanding attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills;
- Administration experience within a customer facing office environment;
- The ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing deadlines without compromising quality;
- You are IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office;
- You are an outgoing, positive team player.
Experience of running events in a similar environment is advantageous.
This is an immediate start: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm. You may be required to occasionally work evenings and weekends, for which time off in lieu will be given.
In return the Events Coordinator will become part of a talented and enthusiastic team working in a great environment.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Secretarial & Administration Media & Advertising jobs in London (South)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Secretarial & Administration Technology & New Media jobs in London (South)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Secretarial & Administration Marketing & PR jobs in London (South)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Secretarial & Administration Travel, Leisure & Tourism jobs in London (South)