Client Services Associate- Financial Services
Page Group have recently paired with a thriving Financial Services company, where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Service Associate.
Based in Christchurch, the Client Services Associate will be working alongside a busy team in the Client Service department. Working out of modern offices, the successful candidate will be surrounded by driven individuals with a high level of dedication to their roles.
Key responsibilities for the Client Service Associate will include:
- Direct Customer Contact
- Responding promptly to all telephone and email enquiries
- Complaint Resolution
- Setting up new customers accounts
- Processing orders via CRM systems
- Managing a customer database
The ideal Client Service Associate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with the financial services industry
- Experience in reporting
- Knowledge of computer systems such as MS Office and Systems
- Experience in a similar Customer facing role
A competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77616972