Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for work in Carlisle?
We are working with a Secondary school in Carlisle who are looking for a Teaching Assistant with an immediate start. The role of a TA will require you to support the class teacher with a range of activities across the age ranges. You will need to be able to work with both small groups of children and one on one providing support for children who need extra attention.
Who are System People Education?
System People Education are the fastest growing Teaching Agency in Cumbria with an already impressive portfolio of schools in the County. We were the first teaching agency with offices here in Cumbria offering a truly dedicated approach to Cumbria Teaching Supply. We have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers who have found work through us in local schools.
Why would you choose to register with System People?
- Your consultant will create you a personalised job search plan, which will be put into action within 24 hours of registration
- Your CV will be re-branded and will include an interview summary to promote your skills and experience in the right way.
- Your details will reach the right people at the right schools and continue to do so while you are still actively looking.
- You will gain FREE access to our Supply Teacher Resource Tool* to make planning for your supply bookings easier and more creative as well as saving you time!
- You can meet us at various interview locations across Cumbria to suit you
- You can also register for Permanent Opportunities in Cumbria
We would love you to join our register!
Registering with System People Education is easy, supportive and rewarding. You will receive excellent customer service from a local agency with consultants who care.
Are you the ideal Candidate?
- You will be required to have previous, recent experience of working in a School as a TA, HLTA or Teacher.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for teaching Support and pupil development
- Experience of assisting with planning and delivery
- Knowledge of school policies including Safeguarding.
If you are a Qualified Teaching Assistant looking for Supply work in Cumbria, please do not hesitate to call Lyndsey & Sarah today to arrange a registration.
System People are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and as a result all new candidates will be subject to a full registration, DBS check and thorough reference checks.
*Resource Tool Primary Resources only.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77462113