Ecommerce Trading Assistant
Ecommerce Trading Assistant
We're pleased to be working with one of the UK's largest retailers based in Wakefield, within a close commute of Leeds and Huddersfield. They're on the hunt for a Ecommerce Trading Assistant to join their sociable team. The clothing retailer has won an array of awards over the years and has over 380 stores nationwide. Their ranges vary from casual to formal clothing and have been around for over 20 years.
Supporting the Multichannel Trading Manager, you will help deliver the online trading plan optimising sales from E-Commerce, Catalogue and other channels. Alongside the website administrator you will ensure product content is delivered on time maximising conversion and sales.
- Work with the Multichannel Trading Manager to build the online and catalogue trading plan
- Brief in homepage, category and offer content in line with the trading plan and ensure all content is live on time
- Using the web analytics assist the Multichannel Trading Manager in optimising the commerciality of the site and catalogue
- Produce ,analyse & report on KPI'S daily, weekly and when required
- Provide the Web Administrator with key categories, online outfits and support them with manually cross and up sell related products to improve conversion and basket
- Review what categories need to be pushed across the website and create new where appropriate
- Analyse catalogue performance providing insight and future recommendations
- Map product availability for catalogue, e-mails and website
- Co-ordinate and select product images with the marketing team for e-mails, web banners and campaigns
- Day to day E commerce trading and site merchandising
- Participate in Multi-Channel meetings to discuss performance
- Challenge the status quo by highlighting innovative ways of improving the multichannel offer
- Build strong internal and external relationships with, Marketing, Buying and Merchandise
- Hardworking with good attention to detail
- Numerical/analytic skills
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Results focused
- PC literate with strong excel skills
- To operate in an open and transparent manner working with all colleagues across the business. Treat all who we interact with, with courtesy and respect, treating everyone equally and embracing differences. Encourage everyone to achieve maximum potential and deliver a friendly service.
- To proactively contribute to teamwork and cross-functional working. To listen to each other and share knowledge enabling us to willingly combine expertise across the business
- Behaving with integrity and demonstrating professionalism at all times. To always do what is right.
- To take personal responsibility & accountability for actions, constantly striving to improve and exceed expectations ensuring safety and quality are never compromised.
If you think this sounds like the role for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77396025