·Amazing opportunity to join a global team!·Hugely successful biz·Hands on, creative & digital?·Boston, UK·Competitive salary + benefits
World leading Computer Supplies Business. Building new digital platforms and team. Now require ambitious digital stars to drive their online future.
We are searching for an outstanding creative Web Designer to be responsible for maintaining existing and designing new websites.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing & Maintain multiple websites
- Responsibility for all the overall user experience, ensuring it is user friendly and aligns with brand guidelines
- Communicating with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Project management ensuring tasks are completed within required deadlines
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into the business
THE PERSONWe are looking for a talented designer to work with our team who are responsible for maintaining existing and building new websites.
However, in our experience, individuals working in the realm of the ‘web’ often have a skill set that overlaps between the different disciplines of design. In this recruitment process, we are not wishing to ‘pigeon-hole’ nor exclude potentially great candidates, therefore if you do have additional skills overlapping, then this will be a big bonus and you should really come and talk to us.
What we are looking for:
- Somebody who will make a difference
- Creative, and the ability to think outside the box
- Ability to design websites
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities
- 2+ years’ experience as a Web Designer.
- Must have a can-do attitude, and not be afraid to voice an opinion
- Collaborative with interpersonal ability
- Good Knowledge of and experienced with Creative Suite (including Photoshop and illustrator)
- Knowledge of and experience in working with HTML, CSS
- Experience of programming websites and mobile sites, and be able to show a strong portfolio of recent work to demonstrate skills and experience
- Sharp eye for detail
- Educated to degree level in IT or subject related to the field of web development is preferred
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77385773