Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant, Home based
On average 38 hours per week
£25,000 - £28,000 DOE + an annual bonus
I am recruiting for a Business Travel Consultant for my client who specialises in a very unique area of Business Travel because of this, my client offers a premium 24 hour service therefore this role is to cover their out of hour's service working on shift rotations and will include 3 weekends out of 5.
As an on call Travel Consultant you will not only be taking future bookings but emergency, short notice travel arrangements meaning the ideal candidate will be extremely organised and ability to work under pressure.
A large part of this role will include booking travel for large numbers of personnel, group booking experience would be an advantage.
- Answering all incoming calls and responding to any emails in an effective and timely manner
- Booking all aspects of any travel arrangement that comes such as; booking flights, accommodation, transport, travel insurance, aircraft chartering and airport services
- Advising all travellers on visa requirements and arranging when applicable
- You will provide all rules and regulations to each of your clients to qualify for the specialist fares that are on offer and offer alternative if they don't
- Should your client change their requirements you will recalculate and re-perform the quotations
- At all times providing the agreed service levels that my client prides themselves on
- Managing your clients' accounts from the first point of contact until their travel has been completed
For this role you will have all supplies provided to have a successful set up from your home.
- 4 year minimum experience within a Business Travel role
- Marin travel would be advantageous but not essential
- Self-motivation and ability to work on your own
- Exceptionally organised
- Sales driven
- Knowledge of Amadeus is desired but not essential
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please send in your CV to Jemma at OSR recruitment Services.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77309506