IT Service Manager
The role of the IT Service Manager is to provide end to end Service Management in relation to all IT Operational delivery processes to a number of business functions across the organisation. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for two or three significant business functions.
As an IT Service Manager you responsibilties will be as follows:
* Single point of contact for all IT services delivered to the specified business functions - owning and being accountable for the customer experience
* Understanding the Business Functions / applications to manage expectations on Service delivery and to collaborate on delivering improvements
* To evolve ITS capability to the end users and develop the IT operational support models for on boarding new services as they transition from project into operations
* Ensuring services are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements, and managing the service lifecycle - often in conjunction with ITS Operations Service teams.
* To work across all the IT's teams to ensure a high quality service is delivered to the specific business function.
In order to be a good match you will have experience of the following:
* Operational knowledge and experience
* Strong background in service delivery
* Background in Application and SAAS management, Data Centre service management, virtualised and CSV Storage plus Cloud environments advantageous
* Experience with Budget / Portfolio management
* Experience of developing and implementing standard and consistent service management processes
* Ability to manage and leverage strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
* Ability to problem solve and see the ?big picture' in order to prioritise
* Managing partner/suppliers/clients
This is an urgent requirement, please present your profile for immediate review and consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959545388