Location: FRF Toyota Swansea
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
The main job function:
Working closely with Senior Management and dealership Line Managers, you will be required to advise marketing solutions and then complete, implement and maintain a Marketing Planner for each dealership, covering Retail, Fleet, Motability and Aftersales activity, ensuring that all activity is completed on time and within agreed budgets. This will involve managing a day-to-day relationship with the retained marketing agency, using your creative flair to provide comprehensive briefs.
You will also be required to regularly liaise with the manufacturers' field teams and marketing agencies to ensure that all activity is approved and executed within brand guidelines.
- Creative instinct - contributing creative ideas to business challenges, and presenting them to the business with confidence
- Commercial acumen - demonstrating an awareness of ROI across all marketing initiatives and strong budget management
- Marketing communication techniques - drawing on a sound understanding of all integrated communication techniques such as PPC, Social,POS, events and direct marketing. Keeping up to speed with emerging trends.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Drive, energy and commitment
- Strong time management
- Creative problem solving
- Financially astute.
Essential: Degree in a marketing-related subject and/or Diploma level membership of one or more of IDM, IPA, CIM, DMA. OR Previous marketing experience, across varied disciplines. Proven track record of delivering successful projects and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
A genuine interest in the automotive industry and/or experience of working within automotive sector.
Hands-on design/art-working experience.
To submit your CV for this Marketing Executive opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959545259