Business Solutions Architect
The Business Solutions Architect will look to drive change and draw up solutions for the businesses clients. Using their architectural experience to engage clients, understand needs to design and deliver solutions on Mobile platform.
- Insurance or Financial Services experience
- Strong Mobile and application project experience
A well renowned Insurance company that embraces technology and utilises it to provide optimum customer services have an opening for a Business Solutions Architect and Solutions Consultant. The business based in Crewe has excelled at developing staff and organically grown to deliver impressive quality of service but now they want to further drive their level of engagement by adding experienced candidates who can bring added value.
The Business Solutions Architect will ideally have insurance or Financial services experience with architectural knowledge and understanding across infrastructure, applications and middleware. Working with stakeholders throughout the business to outline requirements, architect technology and business solutions to identify customer needs and deliver end-to-end services.
- Experience of Working in Mobile and Insurance Markets
- Experience in Business Solutions Development
- Deep Architectural Design, Modelling and Drawing Skills
- Client consulting and Facilitation
- Understanding of Sales Processes and Capabilities
- Knowledge of Bid Processes and Customer Engagement
- Architecture of appropriate technology solutions to meet business and customer requirements.
- Quality architecture and design material in support of RFI/RFP responses and other opportunities
To be considered for this opportunity please apply directly here or for a more confidential conversation call Jackson Smithies on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530253