Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Full time permanent (days plus call outs)
Up to £40K DOE
Our manufacturing client is currently looking to expand their maintenance engineering team with the appointment of a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer.
This role will involve the following duties:
- Diagnosis and resolution of machine breakdowns for both the packaging and manufacturing operations
- Contributing towards the company?s preventative maintenance strategy
- Monitoring and reducing plant downtime and maintenance costs
- Identifying any health and safety risks and ensuring that the plant and equipment is maintained in a safe working order and that safe working practices are followed at all times
- Informing the Engineering Manager of any relevant issues in relation to quality, safety and maintenance
- Assisting with the installation/implementation of machine improvements and projects
- Working on an out of hours call out rota
Applicants should have both mechanical and electrical maintenance experience together with a 17th edition qualification and knowledge of a range of pneumatic machinery. Experience of working with vacuum packing, flow wrapping machines and PLC controlled systems is required.
Applicants will have preferably worked in a FMCG environment and have Steam related experience or a qualification such as Boas. However, this is not essential as full training can be given.
Due to the location of the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, it is advisable for applicants to possess their own transport as access via public transport is limited.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, please contact Rob Hulse or send your current CV to us.
For a full list of Intro Personnel?s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website aand follow us on Facebook and Linked In.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477620