Job Role: Operations Trainer (x2)
Contract Type: Permanent/ Fulltime
We are a leading provider of Business Process Outsourcing and operational transformation, specialising in the provision of lending, investments and savings services. Over 50 major financial services providers rely on us to manage their lending and investment portfolios including Shawbrook Bank, Goldman Sachs, Yorkshire Building Society, DVLA and Credit Suisse. Our specialist third party outsourcing operation provides loan and investment administration back-office services to banks and portfolio owners and is rated as ?Above Average? by Standard & Poor?s.
Starting life in 1979, we now service £25 billion worth of assets for our clients, service 19 million customer accounts and generate and annual revenue of £64m across markets in the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Today we have the people, processes, technology and insight to consistently deliver an innovative a highly customer-centric approach for our clients and their customers. Our team brings tremendous experience and expertise founded on a consistent set of values to which we work.
- Achievement focused and able to proactively anticipate barriers to delivery and take appropriate action to mitigate impact.
- A self-starter able to drive own performance.
- Strong planning and organising skills with the ability to work independently to deliver against work priorities.
- Effective influencing skills -able to work effectively in conjunction with business area colleagues to diagnose both technical and behavioural training requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrates a willingness to proactively seek improvement feedback from stakeholders and use to improve own performance.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude to change and is flexible to support business needs.
About the role
To work closely with operational management to design and develop high quality training solutions, building the capability of the operations teams to maximise performance. Supporting on-boarding of new clients, the role will be focussed on providing academy style programmes which will include systems, technical product and process training while embedding the ?Target Way? service standard to ensure a soft landing for new employees and clients.
Areas of the business you?ll work with
- All business areas
What we expect from you
- Be Supportive
- Be Customer Focused
- Be Risk Aware
- Be Accountable
- Be Bold
- Be Results Driven
What you can expect in retur
- Competitive Salary
- Training & Development
- Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Performance Reviews
Your skills & experience Essential
- Knowledge of the financial services market, financial products and associated regulation of the industry.
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating training solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of practically applying the four Training Cycle stages (TNA, Design, Delivery and Evaluation) to deliver training to front line operational staff.
- Educated to A Level standard as a minimum and having attained GCSE Maths and English at grade A-C.
- Attainment of relevant financial services professional qualifications e.g. CeMAP, IOC, CeRER, IOC, RQF
- Possesses relevant learning and development qualifications (such as TAP, CITP, coaching qualifications, licensed psychometrics)
- Previous working knowledge of Arrears Collections in Mortgages and Loans and/or Savings and Investments
- Regulated mortgage advice experience
- Knowledge of Targets systems and/or operational processes.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959392443