Systems Application Specialist(Bucks) £35k VMWARE,ExCHANGE 2010
My Client is looking for a Systems Support Specialist to join their organisation on a permanent basis. The role is based in Buckinghamshire and offers a salary of up to £35,000. The System Support Specialist is part of a Global IT team which serves all the Support Offices, in the capacity of maintaining the Client's IT Infrastructure and all data systems providing 2nd/3rd line support to end users and related projects.
* 3 - 5 years system administration or related experience
* 3 - 5 years experience in End user support/Infrastructure project implementations
* College IT Qualification/University IT Degree
* Proven knowledge of VMware VSphere 4/5 and virtualisation technologies, NAS/SAN technologies, and backup methodologies
* Proven knowledge of Windows 2003/2008R2, Active Directory, TCP/IP, WINS/DNS/DHCP, and Network Connectivity
* Knowledgeable and professional experienced regarding HP hardware and software installation and upgrades
* Knowledgeable and professional experience of Cisco hardware installation and upgrades, CCNA certification or related 3+ years professional experience.
If this is the role for you or you know someone who is suitable, please apply for more detailed information, remembering to attach a CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com