Senior Manager Quality Assurance
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Manager Quality Assurance, based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will manage the team responsible for assessing the quality with which RBWM assess Financial Crime Risk (FCR) and Regulatory risks and ensuring that those risks are mitigated appropriately. The role-holder will provide leadership across RBWM on the FC and Regulatory risk identification and management that they should consider when undertaking business, and will provide support / coaching / training to staff that are unable to demonstrate a strong understanding of managing FC and Regulatory risks effectively.
The individual is accountable for ensuring that the Group methodologies for assessing FC and Regulatory Risk are adhered to and are of suitable quality (EWRA, RCAs etc.). The role holder will be required to take action to address general areas for improvement in FC risk assessment and mitigation especially where there are common themes that emerge through assessing risk across a country or a region.
As the manager of the team this role will be required to manage the activities and recommendations made by the team of Quality Assurance Officers. The individual will be responsible in articulating qualitative and quantitative metrics designed to measure adherence i.e. establishing country and regional Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that demonstrate improvements in FCR comprehension and control for the RBWM business. The role holder will support the delivery of Global change management programmes and initiatives required to deliver the strategy for RBWM.
They will provide guidance and support to RBWM sites in conjunction with experts across the financial crime divisions, and other offices. The role holder will cultivate the right FCR and regulatory compliance and operational risk culture across RBWM and provide business and customer consideration for compliance and operational risk measures.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Specialist Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of industry standard tools and techniques in the management of operational risk; such as the Three Line of Defence
- Knowledge of recent developments and emerging assurance and management tools and technique, including current market trends in project management and business change delivery.
- Experience in FCR, especially AML/CDD
- Experience in planning and knowledge of the qualities of effective governance
- Experience of dealing with Audit, Assurance, Operational Risk and/or BRCM functions
Closing dates for applications: 14th December 2017