Associate - Global Banking
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Associate - Global Banking, based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will provide support on a portfolio of clients predominantly in the Capital Goods Sector within the UK FIG M&A team. The role will also involve working closely with the team Director on the M&M European proposition and some exposure to the International Subsidiaries and Transaction Management Sector within the team.
The role holder will contribute to the continued development of the HBEU M&A business in line with the Global Banking and specifically sector’s strategy and work with the line manager to identify and target new relationships. They will drive utilization of facilities to assist the team in meeting sales targets for revenue generation, product alignment, customer satisfaction and cost containment. The role holder will attend to client queries and concerns by problem solving and facilitating the process by liaising with product and support areas.
The individual will ensure prompt and appropriate response to customer enquiries and internal reporting requirements. They will also support senior management in identifying strategies to maintain and enhance overall relationship return and ensure early identification of potential credit issues. The role holder will identify marketing opportunities, undertaking appropriate analysis and preparation of proposals, presentations and pitches for new products and services. The role holder will work with COBAM on the preparation of structured and focused application remarks for clients within the sector, covering annual reviews and new money proposals. They will also understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Understanding of risk management and credit mitigants with an M&A Advisory Group
- Strong business development skills
- Strong financial analysis capability
- Ability to undertake in depth review of industry, competitors, client and products and provide a high quality analysis of Credit risk
- Knowledge of regulatory framework and Basel III accord Ability to develop good working partnerships with credit and product areas
- Ability to provide marketing support to Relationship Managers
- Knowledge of the full spectrum of Global Banking & Markets products and services
Closing dates for applications: 14th December 2017