/ Application Engineer /
Electronics Engineer with experience of firmware development; software development and electronic circuit design is needed by our client, a pioneering semiconductor company based in the UK.
They specialise in the design and development for the Consumer mobile market.
Their prestigious clientbase includes an array of blue-chip clients.
Your ultimate goal will be to assist with the development and engineering customer support of their capacitive touch screen products, create, support and maintain of their software and hardware solutions.
This could suit a newly qualified graduate or candidate with several years industry experience.
- Leading European customer design-in projects
- Proposing & reviewing new product development ideas
- Providing remote technical interface to customers
- Working closely with the development team and Customer application teams (locally and worldwide)
- Resolving manufacturability and field usage issues
- Preparing project reports for the Team Leader
- Assisting Field Applications Engineers with customer enquiries
- This role will require you to travel around Europe and internationally
- BSc or BEng Hons Electronics or equivalent in experience
- Experience of firmware development; software development; electronic circuit design, facilitate PCB layout, modification and prototype construction
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Group life assurance
- Income protection
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking
+ much more!
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is driven and looking to grow with a well-established company in the global semiconductor industry. If you believe you possess the skill set required, this may be just the place for you!
Please note only candidates who have the legal right to work in the UK will be considered.
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528192