MARKET ACCESS DIRECTOR EMEA Early assets
I am working in partnership with a growing Pharmaceutical company based in the UK who are seeking an experienced professional within Market Access. My client is currently preparing for multiple product launches across multiple TA's for both new products and indications. They are offering the opportunity to work within a Centre of excellence with direct contact to the board. This position will be directly responsible for the EMEA strategy for both Market Access and Pricing.
- Co-ordinate and create Market Access and Pricing strategies within specified TA's
- Collaborate with the Commercial, Regulatory and Commercial teams to embed the Market Access requirements into Regional and Global plans
- Manage budget for Market Access within the EMEA region
- Work closely with the HEOR teams to identify any critical evidence gaps and develop solutions
- Act as a role model/subject matter expert for Oncology
- Implement strategic vision on a local level
- Proven track record of success in developing desirable value propositions and access strategies
- Budgetary responsibility
- Oncology launch experience
- Excellent experience in devising and delivering Access strategies at a Regional level
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working with a similar organisation
- International exposure to a leadership position
My client is looking for a Director that will be able to implement clear strategies within the region. They would like to find someone who understands their strategic vision and is able to contribute innovative ideas. They are currently recruiting for more than 1 position across all TA's, so if you are interested in moving with a colleague this could be an option.
For more information about the opportunity, or any of the opportunities listed below. Please get in touch with me ASAP for a confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522905