Operations / DevOps Engineer (Cloud, Azure, SQL, C#)
Product Support Engineer
Azure, Cloud, C#, SQL
£45,000 - £50,000k
My client, a leader in their field, are looking for an Operations Engineer to work on their international public safety product suite. This is a rare opportunity to work with an innovative product launching in an area new to cloud services. The primary focus is deploying, maintaining and supporting state of the art cloud deployed solutions. You will assist the product teams to successfully introduce new products / versions.
You will provide in-depth and thorough technical support working with a wide range of staff and end users. Customer interaction is key but you also need to be technically minded as you will become the Product Expert for this particular project and application. The product itself is a really exciting piece of work which has been sold and is currently being deployed to customers worldwide. You will be responsible for setting up and deploying the system to enable replication of customer issues and use remote access tools to diagnose and repair issues.
You should have the following experience:-
- Experience supporting cloud deployed systems e.g. MS Azure
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Client Technology
- Scripting experience in LINQ pad, PowerShell or similar
- Network operations experience (firewalls, network security groups etc.)
- Experience administering databases - (Microsoft SQL) and Scripting
- Efficient, effective and respectful communication skills both with customers and within internal departments
- Experience of Programming (e.g. C#)
- Experience of Azure Portal
- Experience of deploying VMs to Azure, scaling, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System
- Knowledge of Elastic Search
- Experience of Postman, Fiddler, Kibana, Azure Application Insights
- Experience with BMC
There are currently 7 in the team including the Team Manager however you will be the person who trains to become the Product Expert for this particular Product - the other team members will be working mainly on their current portfolio of products. You are the team who sit between the development team and the regional support teams bridging the gap between support and development and technical and non-technical. This would suit either someone who is working or has worked in a large enterprise company as a Product Manager or Technical Account Manager OR my client are happy to consider a graduate who has strong technical skills and has the passion to learn and develop their technical skills in this exciting new role!
If you have the relevant skills please send your CV to ***************************** or call *************
Operations Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Product Manager, Technical Account Manager, Cloud, Azure, Windows Server, Client Technology, MS SQL, Scripting, C#, LINQ pad, PowerShell, Linux, Elastic Search, Postman, Kibana, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530081