Application Project Manager, Retail
A leading client of ours is searching for a strong Application Project Manager who can drive the delivery of a variety of projects across the organization, spanning both IT Delivery and Change Management teams. The successful Project Manager will play a key role in the delivery of the company's high-profile projects within a strategic organizational plan.
You will bridge the gap between project teams, business users and stakeholders regarding matters of functionality or scope, ensuring that any solutions are specified in-line with business objectives. You will work in-sync with various technical third-party suppliers within the context of any given project.
Please only apply if you have a proven background working in retail.
Please note this is not an Infrastructure Project Manager position.
- Proven track-record within IT Application & Change Project Management, with demonstrable experience across challenging projects with strong retail background - Must Have
- Likeable and driven Project Manager with a proven track-record of spearheading & delivering systems implementations.
- Hands-on and varied experience of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle (ideally in both waterfall and agile models).
- Strong management skillset and awareness in the following areas:
- ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX - Highly Desirable
- E-Commerce platforms, preferably Sitecore - Highly Desirable
If your profile matches the above and are interested in the role, please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526654