Microsoft Net Developer
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we?ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
- Operate as a trusted and empowered delivery team member following Agile practises.
- Own the design and development of crucial business components using modern technologies with low levels of supervision
- Deliver high quality code components and automated unit tests.
- Adapt to picking up whatever work makes most sense for commitments to be met.
- Promote and contribute to a continuous improvement model.
- Ensure that all controls are followed.
- Microsoft C#
- Angular J/S (2 or 4)
- Database development ? MS SQL
- Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Technical design experience (min 1 year)
Other Technical Skills
- Continuous Integration, Atlassian Suite (Jira in particular)
Generic Skills & Competencies
- Microsoft C# development (minimum 4 years)
- Angular J/S (2 or 4) ? minimum of 1 year
- Can join an experienced Agile Team and contribute as soon as possible
- Strong design & development skills
- Excellent communicator
- Experience engaging with end users around requirements and solutions
- Team player
- Passion for technology
- Drive & results focused
Nice to have
- Asset management sector experience and knowledge
Julie Anne Cosgrave,
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529425