We are currently looking for a Bioinformatics Developer to join a leading company with offices based in Manchester and Belfast, Northern Ireland. They are a highly reputable, globally recognised Pharmaceutical powerhouse that specialise in manufacturing services for the Biotech world.
As the Bioinformatics Developer you will be responsible for the full lifecycle and support of their greenfield software development activities that will maintain and expand their bioinformatics programs, clinical reporting and delivery tools. This role provides extensive training and genuine scope for progression within the organisation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioinformatics Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute all software development activities (from planning to retirement) and procedures for software development lifecycle.
2. Provide technical and strategic support within the development phase for the purpose of defining specifications, system architecture, features, risks, budgets and schedules.
3. Design and development of software.
4. Generate plans and manage software development throughout lifecycle.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioinformatics Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. NO BIOINFORMATIATICS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, although it would be beneficial.
2. Commercial exposure to full development lifecycle projects
3. Highly analytical
4. Good solid programming skills across platforms such as Matlab, C++, R, Python etc. Only 1 programming skill needed.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523295