Our client, based near Wigan, is a global player in the industry and looking for a Process Engineer in the Engineering team. This Process Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that production targets are met by while optimising output and minimising defects.
Our client is a premier manufacturer of innovative products, including self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) systems, gas and flame detection instruments and other safety devices.
Process Engineer responsibilities:
- Ensuring production targets are met, optimise output & minimise defects.
- Technical production support for filterlines.
- Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, PLC fault finding.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Equipment breakdown repairs.
- Establishing process conditions.
- In-line quality checks.
The successful Process Engineer:
- Experience of automated assembly production lines.
- Experience of ABB robots (preferred).
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with staff at differing levels of the organisation.
- Ability to assess and upgrade procedures and systems.
This Process Engineering position near Wigan is a prime opportunity to develop upon technical skills while earning a competitive salary.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529130