Head of Infrastructure - Cloud Architect
Head of Infrastructure - Head of Cloud Infrastructure Service Manager - Cloud Architect Manager - is sought to join a thriving and leading rapidly growing specialist Private Cloud provider located close to Guildford, West Surrey paying up to £80,000 per annum + Benefits.
You must have a previous Private Cloud experience together with a deep understanding of the various technologies underpinning my clients multi-tenanted Cloud environment and will have participated and led projects involving the design, delivery, improvement and management of cloud/virtualised environments.
This Head of Infrastructure - Head of Cloud Infrastructure Service Manager should have the following experience:
- Deep technical skills expertise in design, planning, delivery and operation of private cloud environments
- Skilled with managing, planning and delivering highly available, highly scalable infrastructure and services
- Track record of hands-on management in a 99.99% uptime environment and adherence to tight SLAâs for incident resolution
- Expertise in Windows, Linux, VMWare, TCP/IP networking, infrastructure monitoring and environment orchestration and automation
- Ability to manage and develop team members and undertake Direct DevOps interaction with distributed Engineering teams
- Deep Technical Knowledge - Designing, Implementation, Architect, Deployment of Cloud Based Services of scale
- Management and configuration of MS and Linux Servers plus Centos, SQL Server, VMware (Vsphere 5.x and above) including clustered/resilient configurations, SRM, monitoring, capacity planning, optimisation, automation and orchestration.
- Experience of Fortinet, Cisco and Meraki routers and firewalls plus Dell EqualLogic and MD Network Appliances NAS/SAN.
As well as being an excellent trouble-shooter, you will also have a deep understanding of the operations and maintenance of all layers of the cloud environment and an understanding of the architecture, tools and processes required to support continuous delivery, high availability and scalable, always-on services
My client are an award winning specialist Private Cloud provider based close to Guildford, Surrey and looking to reward the successful candidate a starting salary of between £60,000 - £80,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Company Pension, Private Healthcare and additional benefits.
If you are an experienced Head of Infrastructure - Head of Cloud Infrastructure Service Manager who has solid leadership skills and hands on technical expertise Please apply Now !.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522569