Chess is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our in-house Marketing Team. As Marketing Executive, you would support our group of companies with a variety of activities such as driving customer acquisition, new product launches and developing creative work with our team of designers. You will have previous experience as a Marketing Executive or in a similar role within the Marketing division.
?a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer?
Chess are one of the UK?s leading Voice, Connect, Cloud and Digital solution providers, helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning service, we are extremely proud to have been placed 2nd in ?The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for? list 2017 after 8 consecutive years in the top 100.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Drive customer acquisition, lead generation & retention marketing across direct and indirect sales channels.
- Build and execute PR campaigns
- Building and developing relationships with business parties and external agencies
- Collaboration with Product Managers to ensure successful launch and promotion of new products & services.
- Analyse the performance of campaigns, identify strategic opportunities and facilitate change to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Managing several marketing tools across various platforms including social media, PPC, affiliates, PR, events, sponsorship, email marketing and CRM
- Developing creative work with graphic designers, web developers and copywriting
- Coordination of internal engagement campaigns
- Support the planning and analysis of customer marketing activities across all channels.
- Compare campaigns and activities with results, to identify commercially significant patterns and trends.
- Work with commercial team to evolve the price and product proposition.
- Contribute to the creation of marketing collateral; ensuring that content is user orientated and accurate.
- Previous experience as a Marketing Executive or in a similar marketing role (+2 year)
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High degree of literacy and numeracy
- Confident communicating at all levels
- A team player with a positive ?can do? attitude
- Knowledge or previous experience of the telecoms/technology sector
- Familiar in use of Customer Relationship Management systems
- Customer segmentation and data analysis skills
Basic salary: £25,900 - £30,900 dependent upon experience reviewed in May of each year.
Bonus: Attractive Annual Bonus payable in June with interim payment in December based on company performance. (£28,490 - £33,990 OTE)
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits ? where you can save money on almost all your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, all our sites provide fresh fruit and healthy breakfast options daily for all our people and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, Tennis, Golf and much more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
?Play Your Part?
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that ?if you?re not growing, we?re not growing?.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528374