Lead Maintenance Engineer
Lead Maintenance Engineer | Central London | £37,000 + Package
Experienced commercial maintenance engineer looking for a step up or experienced leading a team and looking for a change?
We are currently recruiting for x2 Lead Maintenance Engineers who will be working within a small team on 2 different commercial office premises. The first is near Tottenham Court Road (Central Line) or
One role will solely be working on the landlord area's and the other will be looking after 3 floors of tenants with the share of the landlord area's.
The engineer will ideally be electrically biased with mechanical knowledge/ experience.
- £37,000 - £38,000 basic salary
- 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare scheme
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- Plenty of Overtime Available
- City and Guilds level 3 or equivalent
- Ideally electrically biased with strong mechanical knowledge
- Experience within commercial building services
- Comfortable managing client expectations
- Experience managing sub contractors
- Experienced managing paperwork / reports on site
If this could be of interest then please submit a CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529039