Render Technology Programmer
At Codemasters, our mission is to be the world?s leading racing games developer. Over the past 30 years we have consistently created innovative and successful award winning racing games. As we are rapidly expanding, we need more great talent to join our family and help us deliver the best games and services to our fast-growing community.
If you share our passion for racing and want to work on some of the most iconic brands in the industry, come and join us to help shape our exciting future.
Codemasters newest team in Cheshire is looking for talented and creative programmers to develop our next AAA game for console and PC. Combining Codemasters heritage in racing and Evolutions Studios success with Driveclub and Motorstorm you will become an essential member of an experienced development team.
We are seeking team members with a few years industry experience and have great opportunities for junior programmers who are looking to make the next step in their career. We will also consider standout application from more experienced game developers.
The render technology team is responsible for all graphics and visual effect on PC and console. The focus is to surpass the team?s previous high quality rendering and create a truly stunning visual experience.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity we require;
- Fluent in C++
- Good applied maths skills
- Experience with range of graphics technologies on PC and console
- Optimisation and debugging skills
- Good degree or equivalent in Computer Science related subject.
- Ability to work with a team of mixed disciplines to deliver functionality on time to the required specification.
You will also benefit from;
- 1-2 years? experience in game development or 1 published title
- Knowledge and use of other programming languages
- Experience with Maya, Tool and Build Systems
- Prior development on multiple consoles and PC
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527615