C++ Developer Data C++ - Machine Learning
C++ Developer / Senior C++ Programmer (Algorithm Distributed Systems Machine Learning Data). World renowned financial organisation is seeking a skilled Senior C++ Developer to join a talented team. You will design and develop new features and functionality for highly complex, distributed, trading Risk management systems.
Based in the City this is a friendly, cooperative environment where you will be well-rewarded for your successes and innovations.
Requirements for a Senior C++ Developer / C++ Programmer:
- Record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 from a reputable university combined with strong A-level results
- Expertise with Object Orientated design and development, most recently C++
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as multi-threading, Design Patterns, event driven architectures, distributed systems
- Ability to lead projects and communicate with the business, working across the full development lifecycle
- Ideally you will have knowledge of financial systems, Machine Learning and Big Data technologies
As a Senior C++ Developer / C++ Programmer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £150,000) plus bonus and benefits package including private health and dental care, season ticket loan, pension, 25 days holiday and subsidised gym membership.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Senior C++ Developer / C++ Programmer opportunity.
Job Role: Senior C++ Developer / C++ Programmer
Location: London, City
Salary: £120,000 to £150,000 + bonus + benefits
This Senior C++ Developer / C++ Programmer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528221