Permanent - £28,000 to £32,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Payroll Officer with end-to-end Payroll processing experience with exposure to Public Sector / Education Pension Schemes (LGPS / TPS / NEST etc.) required by well-established Education organisation based in Orpington, Kent. This is an excellent opportunity for a capable Payroll Officer and working within a small team will play a role in payroll operations for a staff of over 1000.
Skills & Experience:
* The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in payroll processing within complex organisations with 500+ employees.
* Specialist knowledge of Tax, National Insurance, Pensions administration etc.
* The ability to build relationships with HR, HRIS and finance colleagues
* Exceptional organisational skills and a meticulous eye for detail
* Strong systems skills and experience.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact within a fast paced organisation that will actively encourage the successful Payroll Officer to develop payroll processing skills.
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or get in contact using the suppled contact details for more information.
ninesharp HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator, Payroll, Payments, Kent, Education Not-for-Profit, Statutory Reporting
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524142