Kitchen Designer / Project Coordinator
Job Title: Kitchen Designer / Project Coordinator
Location: Heathfield, Newton Abbot.
Salary: Competitive basic salary of £19k and uncapped OTE, employee discounts and company vehicle.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the Role:
You will play a key role in maximising sales and providing first class customer service within the Company's Heathfield branch.
To become one of their Kitchen Designers you'll need to be able to use CAD software (20-20 fusion experience would be an advantage) to create three-dimensional plans, build lasting relationships with customers and take real pride in your work. It goes without saying that you'll be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, drive and energy.
Following on from leads, you will spend time with the customer; get to know their needs and lifestyle then create a kitchen unique to them. You will be responsible for presenting these plans back to the customer, ordering the kitchen, worktops, appliances and arranging installation.
- Greeting customers in their impressive Heathfield showroom
- Visiting homes and sites to measure and plan kitchens
- Designing kitchens from their extensive product range
- Ordering, booking installation and organising trades
- Delivering a first class customer experience, from greeting customers through to arranging installation and completion of their dream kitchen.
You must be able to organise and manage your time to ensure timely appointments but also ensuring availability for walk-in customers. With a real drive to hit personal and store targets you will demonstrate your passion for success at the same time as delivering outstanding customer service.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous kitchen retail experience
- Strong customer service ethics
- Exceptional people skills
- Great IT skills, knowledge of CAD packages
- Kitchen product / industry knowledge beneficial
- Good organisational skills
- Driving licence is essential
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of Kitchen Design Consultant, Graduate Designer, Interior Designer, Design Sales, Sales Designer, CAD Technician, CAD, CAD Estimator, CAD Security, CAD, Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Design Technician, AutoCAD, 2D CAD, CAD Operator, CAD Designer, CAD Design, Draughtsperson, Solidworks, Mechanical Engineering, Auto-CAD Design Engineer, Auto-CAD Technician will also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529235